Thursday, March 4, 2010

A New Purse and Laptop Case!!!! :D

I'm going on a trip next week and have been thinking of making a matching purse and laptop case for a while, so finally started them this week.  I finished the purse Tuesday and started on the laptop case right away.  I made the "Samantha" design purse (my favorite) and used it for the laptop case with some adjustments.  The design for the laptop case has been floating around in my head for a few months, and I made a list of what all I need to carry in it and how to make it.  I also quickly made a zippered cosmetic bag and small carrier for the ear buds for my Blackberry.

Here is the whole set:


The purse has pockets on all four sides, the small sides are perfect to carry my phone in!


Inside of the purse (sorry it's messy, I already changed everything from my old purse):


I always make pockets on the inside of the purse, two different sizes.


And the laptop case (Front - no pockets on the outside of this except for the back)

Back with the pocket - I also have two small handles and one large, adjustable and removable shoulder strap.


Inside of the laptop case - this is what really stumped me.  I have a large padded pocket for the computer, pockets for the mouse, ear buds, cords and books for my Blackberry (I'm supposed to be able to use it as a modem for the laptop, so I'm taking everything w/ me on my trip), and places for business cards and pens.
 

And this is how they look on my shoulder - handles perfect to be able to carry them both!  They look kind of odd here because the laptop bag is practically empty, but I'm happy with them!!!



I also made these this afternoon - I need to do one more to carry coins, then I'm done with my whole set!
Zippered Cosmetic bag:


And the pouch for my BB Ear Buds:
Comments are greatly appreciated!!!!!  Thanks for looking!!!

No comments: